Last week I wrote about The Power of Gratitude Lists and why I think they are so important.
I also wrote a list of ten things I am grateful for, something I try to do every day. Well, I thought it would be kind of nice to post a list every Monday to remind myself of the many things in my life I have to be grateful for throughout the week.
What I'm Grateful For This Week:
- Free health care in Canada!
- Blogging, and all of the new people I have met.
- My large balcony where I can enjoy being outside.
- That those 80+ puppies were rescued by the humane society and are getting the attention that they so need and deserve.
- Vanilla cupcakes that are easy to make and delicious to eat!
- All of the walking trails around my city.
- Having a place to live. One that I truly love being in!
- The support I have received from my Grandma and mom this past week.
- That the piece I need to fix my camera lens is only $10 and easy to do.
- My daughter, who is healthy and happy and brings me great joy :)
What are you grateful for this week? Feel free to share in the comments!