I've been keeping journals since I was 7 years old, and for some reason I felt like reading the one I wrote when I was pregnant. And, okay, it was just hilarious to read. A little depressing, but thinking back on that time I was definitely a drama queen.
Mix teenage girl hormones, with a first time serious boyfriend and pregnancy hormones and what do you get? I very unstable, emotional and somewhat crazy person. Seriously.
Funny things I wrote in my pregnancy journal:
- I went to Shade's Mill Beach today. It's actually kind of nice, I just wish they had a food stand.
- I'm just this fat, bitchy, sloth that walks around eating and bitching at everyone.
- I might as well be dead. I'm so useless.
- Next week is the first week back to school. Ha ha stupid students! I'm so glad I don't have to go back.
- Yeah, the pregnant one had no date and just looked like some knocked up slut.
- I ate so much at the buffet that I almost threw up in my mouth when I tried to pick my purse up off the floor. My mom had to grab it for me.
- I have a cold, I have a sty and a stomach ache. All I want to do is sleep for the next month... Except on weekends, October is the best month ever.
- My doctor told me I had to stop eating so much junk food, Ha!
- Yesterday Nick and I finally made our gingerbread house. It looks cool, but I already ate one of the walls.
- Some how I managed to gain ten pounds in one week. The nurse's eyes almost bulged out of her head and then she said, "Oh my!"
- On the way to the store we passed the soup kitchen. A man was chasing a woman and stole her walkman. She couldn't get it back so she called him a "f@*#ing goof." Then he threw a rock at her head.
- Weekends aren't long enough. Didn't go to Home Depot. Didn't get Sidney's dresser. However, did get a yummy pumpkin spice coffee!
- One of Nick's friends is pregnant. Who knows, maybe she isn't so annoying any more and Sid and I can have a friend each now, but that's just wishful thinking.
- I haven't bothered to wear make-up or change my clothes since Sunday, but today I did. (written on a Wednesday)
- The only way I can fall asleep is if I make a nest for myself in the center of the bed with three comforters, five pillows and then watch Wayne's World.
Does anyone else keep journals? Do you ever read them later? I always find them embarrassing, yet hilarious years later.