31 Day Blog Challenge
I Am Awesome!
Well, not really, but this blog challenge says I have to think up ten things that make me awesome. I could willingly do this, but decided to make my friends do all the work and asked them through a Facebook status.
And guess what happened?!
And that's when I decided that I'm either NOT awesome, everyone is busy or I need new friends... Just kidding!
I guess I'm on my own for this one.
Things That Might Make Me Awesome:
- Being with my adorable and beautiful daughter makes me awesome, because her awesomeness rubs off on me.
- I can make the ugliest and scariest faces known to mankind. I'm hoping it's just some weird talent and that I'm not just ugly and scary looking to begin with.
- My willingness to try new things whether it's food, an adventure (like rock climbing, even if I did fail miserably at that), and basically anything else.
- The fact that I dress however I want to, even though I know that most of my clothes are actually hideous and I deserve to be on What Not To Wear.
- I have a weird sense of humour, and find almost everything funny. I often laugh out loud about the dumbest things and everyone will stare at me like I've lost my mind.
- I get along with pretty much everyone. And have a variety of very different friends and acquaintances because I have a variety of different hobbies, tastes in music, movies, books and activities.
- My hubby makes me awesome just by being with him.
- I have an awesome family who is super supportive and generous.
- What makes me awesome is the fact that once I start something I can't walk away without finishing it. And I don't mean I have to finish it in one sitting, just that I don't easily give up.
- I have big, big dreams. And dreaming big is definitely awesome.
This was a difficult task. I don't usually stop to think about what makes me awesome. I actually had to think of other people I think are awesome and compare our similar qualities to find things about myself that are awesome. Pretty weird, eh?
What makes you awesome?
Check out my previous challenges:
Day 1 - Portrait
Day 2 - Favourite Quote
Day 3 - What Makes Me Happy
Day 4 - Best Childhood Memory
Day 5 - Favourite Movies I Never Get Sick Of
Day 6 - Random Acts of Kindness
Day 7 - My Dream Job
Day 8 - Pet Peeves
Day 9 - What's on Your Life List?
Day 10 - Daily Routine
Day 11 - The Last Books I've Read
Day 12 - Something I Miss
Day 13 - Regret
Day 14 - Music