31 Day Blog Challenge - March
My Daily Routine:
- During the week I wake up around 8 - 8:30a.m.
- Then I rush to get dressed, get Sidney dressed, make her breakfast, pack her school bag and drop her off at school.
- The next three hours are spent doing whatever I want to, which usually includes checking my email, social media, Etsy and playing on my blog.
- At some point I eat. I'm really bad for not eating breakfast, which I'm trying to change.
- Afternoons involve cleaning, shopping, photographing, job searching, being lazy, watching television, thinking about exercising but not doing it, sometimes I walk through the park if it's nice though.
- After I pick Sidney up at school I make her a snack, let her watch cartoons so she can relax for a bit.
- We might go out to play, or go somewhere like the library or mall.
- Sometimes we stay in and play boardgames, colouring, crafts or schoolwork. Or her and her cousin play together.
- I like to have dinner done by 5:30.
- Evenings are spent doing above mentioned things.
- Sidney's bath time is around 7:30.
- Followed by brushing teeth, reading books, and bed time.
- I like to stay up late reading blogs, reading books, watching television.
- Sometimes I shower before bed, sometimes I don't.
- I try to fall asleep around midnight.
What's your daily routine like?
Check out my previous challenges: